This Week in Pop Culture 04/06/2015

Ava Atkinson, Reporter

Hey Warriors! It has been a long time, so there are a lot of stories for this week, get pumped!

*Rihanna is the newest representative of Dior. She will star in the next episode of the company’s “Secret Garden” campaign. It is scheduled to premiere this spring on YouTube.

*The trailer for “Paper Towns” is out now. The movie is based on the John Green novel of the same title. Starring Nat Wolff as Quentin ‘Q’ Jacobsen and Cara Delevingne as Margo Roth Spiegelman. The trailer gives us a peek at how awesome the movie will be, you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGiHm5WMLk

*Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds finally announced the name of their baby girl: James. Although it’s a traditional boy’s name, James will definitely look wonderful on their inevitably beautiful baby girl.

*Starbucks announced that they will be delivering in the near future. They will launch the program in Seattle first and then hopefully transfer it to the other stores as well.

*Instagram released a new app to add to their original photo sharing social media site. It is called ‘Layout’, a collage maker app that is next level. All I can say is be sure you download it.

*Ed Sheeran crashed a wedding to sing for the couple’s first dance. The Sydney couple had called into a local radio station because they were due to wed a few weeks earlier, but the mother of the bride died unexpectedly and the couple spent their money on the funeral. The radio station then threw the couple an amazing wedding complete with a performance from Ed Sheeran.

*Justin Bieber made a surprise debut at Ariana Grande’s concert to perform an amazing ‘Love Me Harder’ duet. Unfortunately, the biebs forgot some of the lyrics and got some flack for that, but overall it was as amazing as it sounds.

*Serena WIlliams recreated Beyonce’s 7/11 music video for vogue. The world renowned tennis player showed off her fun side in the video dancing around while still incorporating her tennis background. You can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=H7AF5294ED4

*Have a great week Warriors!